Please review our frequently asked questions below. Call for any additional comments, questions & concerns.
- Online booking available OR email the shop and our Manager will reach out for booking availability, please allow for a 48 response time.
- We ask that ONLY you come to your appointment. We are not allowing friends, family, etc.. in with you to your appointment.
- Face Coverings are required at all times within the building, unless you are fully vaccinated.
- Please do not come to your appointment if you are sick, have been around anyone that is sick or present any Covid-19 symptoms within the last 10 days.
You may book your appointment over the phone or send us an email and we will have someone reach out to you. You also have the option to book online through our website under the "APPOINTMENTS" tab or visit our Instagram page.
The final price of your tattoo is stated by your artist. *Your deposit goes towards your final price.
We accept cash and all major credit cards.
*Restrictions do apply
We do not give quotes over the phone or via social media..
You may either..
- Consult with the artist you intend on working with.
- Email the shop with any reference photo(s). Provide approximate dimensions and location of the tattoo. Please, allow for a 48 response time.
At the time of booking your appointment, we require a $100 deposit. *The deposit does go towards the final price of the tattoo.
Your deposit can be refunded up to 48 hours PRIOR to your appointment time.
In the event you may need to reschedule, please do so ASAP, otherwise you may forfeit your deposit.
*Restrictions do apply
For the first 24 hours only wash (with antibacterial, non scented mild soap, ex: Liquid Dial) and dry your tattoo frequently and thoroughly. After that, begin putting on a dye and fragrance free lotion in small amounts, just enough to provide moisture to the tattoo. Use the product(s) as directed and continue for 3-5 days. After that, continue to keep it clean, use lotion when needed to keep the skin moisturized.
We do not tattoo under the age of 18, even with parental consent. Sorry!
Piercings not permitted under the age of 16.
Piercings are offered on a first come, first served basis. We do not make appointments for piercings, however you may call the shop on the day you plan to visit us. Place your name on our waiting list and you will be given the first available time. Walk-ins will be taken if there is an opening on the waitlist. We take our time with each client, helping them choose jewelry, explaining the procedure and aftercare instructions. Feel free to call the shop when we open for any questions, prior to arrival. We look forward to seeing you.
+Additional documentation is required for minors. We do not pierce under the age of sixteen.
+Call the shop for pricing
We welcome consultations, although it is not a requirement. Please mention which artist you'd like to work with. We will have availability based on that particular artists schedule.